Monday, April 12, 2010

lynn's 1st 7 itibits




here are my 1st itibits that i did in florida. the first is a peach blossom from my garden. my 2 peach trees were just full of blossoms. my Dd took the picture.
the bunny is for Easter and is from my button collection.
3 of us from a homeschool support group, here in East Tennessee headed for florida represented in the next square-FL and a palm tree. and my blogs above tell that tale.
i am a lighthouse freak! i loved lighthouses way before they became popular and have seen every light house in the lower penninsula of michigan and over 1/2 of the ones in the UP of mich.
soo, of course we went to the st. augustine lighthouse and climbed the 219 stairs.
the next 2 squares are a pelican, of which we saw many flying over the water and beach and the next one is my beach scene that has sand surf and waves, shells and a petrified sharks tooth.
ENJOY!!{~;
ps. i have a few more that i want to do of the trip to florida and they are coming.........

1 comment: