Monday, April 26, 2010

STARTING IN THE LEFT TOP CORNER AND GOING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT is a pic to the 2 beds that have the peas and lettuces and cress, raab, and giant spinach planted from last year.
the next 2 pictures are of lettuces and some onions.  the next picture-with the pool in the back and arche and trellis'  will be my main bean and cuk bed.  they both have onions-red and white.  the left one has been invaded by sun chokes(which is my fault)  i am trying to get rid of them in that bed-but i am not doing real well.  the left bed also has some rhubarb.  i put 2 tomatoes in the left bed also.  the right bed was my tomato bed last year-'09.  the bottom left pic is some more lettuce-i will have it coming out of my ears very soon.  the right pic might be little cone flower seedlings(I hope!)  i had an cone flower there but moved it to the back fence.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'll be visiting your house for salad soon! Also, I think those are Purple Cone Flower seedlings! YAY!

    ReplyDelete